Portable! Plug & Play!
Bluetooth is popping up on mobile phones, PDAs, cameras, and even printers
these days, but what about your PC? Meritline tiny USB Bluetooth adapter plugs
into a PC's USB port so that it can interact wirelessly with other devices.
Bluetooth is not as fast as a 10/100 wired Ethernet or an 802.11b/g wireless
connection, but it's fast enough for synchronizing PDA data, transferring the
occasional file from PC to PC, and casual Web browsing.
By connecting your PC to a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone or PDA using
Meritline USB Bluetooth adapter you can:
- Connect your PC to a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone
- Connect to the Internet, send and receive email, browse the web
- Synchronize with a Bluetooth enabled PDA
- Hook up to an office network (with Bluetooth access point)
- Communicate with other Bluetooth devices
Specifications of USB Bluetooth Adapter
- Bluetooth Specification V1.1 compliant
- Full speed USB interface, Compatible with USB 1.1
- Connect up to 7 different enabled Bluetooth devices
- Encryptions and authentication ensure safe, secure communications
- Low power 1.8V operation
- Bluetooth 2.4Ghz Wireless Technology Transceiver and baseband
- Distance: Connections within ranges up to 32 feet (10Meters)
- Connect up7 devices in a Pico net.
- Antenna: Integrated inside the adapter
- 4dbm(Class2) Bluetooth radio
- Sensitivity: -80dbm at 0.1% bit Error Rate) BER0)
- Security: encrypted link, authentication
- Maximum data transfer rate: 1Mbps
- Supports: Windows 98/SE, Windows2000, WinXP, Mac OS 10.1 or above
- USB Bluetooth Adapter
- USB Cable
- Installation CD
|Important Technical Information: