SATA Device Cable Straight to Straight 1.5, 3.0, 6.0 Gb/s
SATA I SATA II and SATA III Compatible Cable
Interconnection between host (mother board) & device (HDD) SATA II signal cable, Latching standard mold cable Straight to Straight Add stealth and security to your system with this 16" Black Locking/Latching SATAII cable. Utilizing the SATA II specification (up to 6Gb/s) and with it's Unique locking latch, you can rest assured your system is safe and secure. Great for gamers/ LAN enthusiasts who transport their systems frequently, or for anyone who knows what peace of mind can be attained with these inexpensive and attractive cables.
30AWG SATA III Double Shielded CABLE, These Cables connect your high speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA Controller, which offers you improved Data transfer rates(up to 6.0 Gbps) as well as, a narrow Cable design to increase Internal air flow. Perfect For the Desktop or server that has multiple Drives, creating bandwidth advantages. These Cables offer easy installation and offer dual 7-pin female connectors. Lifetime Product Replacement Warranty.
- Connect your high-speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA Controller
- Support Data transfer rates of up to 6.0 Gbps
- Narrow Cables design: 1) simplifies Cable, routing, and installation 2) improves air flow within CPU(NO more BIG ribbons blocking air movement)
- Meets Serial ATA 1.0 Standards and above
- Cable is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime
Cable and Connectors
- Cable Type: Standard Internal Serial ATA Cable
- Connector Type : Latching 7 pin
- Connector 1 gender: Female
- Connector 2 Type: Latching 7 pin
- Connector 2 gender: Female