USB 2.0 3.5" HDD Enclosure Aluminum The newest 3.5 inch USB 2.0 with solid aluminum body, and very slim. It comes with power supply and USB cable. This is 100% Plug & Play extra storage kit.
It works with PC and Mac to give you a fast and easy way to add more storage space to your Desktop. You can use and IDE ATA-66/100/133 (PATA) Drive from 40-GB up to 500GB all 3.5" Hard disk capacity Using this coolest drive enclosure to house 3.5-inch hard drive as back up storage to carry huge data. It is the best way to keep your data than Zip Disk, CD or any other disk. You can use it to save your secretive information apart from your online computer for security purpose.
Back up your file, and view, copy, edit the image photos, data, music directly. It is easily and conveniently to let you connect it to USB port and gain instant data access. It is designed with solid and premium aluminum body. The dimension is 6.5 x 4.1 x 1.1 inch. The weight is about 5 ounce. Brand New in manufacturer sealed retail box with
- USB 2.0 Certified
- 40 times (480 MBPS) fast than USB 1.1. Of cause, it is also
- backward compatible to the USB 1.1 specification
- Support any standard 3.5 Hard Disk
- Fully compatible both PC and Mac
- Ultra Light Aluminum Case
- Equipped with LED indicates power and action status
- USB Bus Power supported
- Wakeup ability supported
- Truly plug & play with hot-swapping
- Backwards UDMA/100 supported
- Supports USB 2.0 test mode
- Embedded USB 2.0 UTMI transceiver and 7.5 MIPS RISC CPU
- Complies ATA/ATAPI-6 specification Rev. 1.0 with PIO mode 0~4, DMA mode 0~2, and UDMA mode 0~5;
- Support 16bit multi-word DMA mode and Ultra DMA mode with Ultra 33/66/100 interface and 8bit &
- 16bit standard PIO mode interface;
- Draws power directly from USB port and easy to open design.
- Support Windows 98, 98SE, ME,2000, XP, and Winnows 2003; Support Mac OS 8.6, 9 and above; Support all 3.5-inch (23mm) hard drive;
- 3.5-inch USB 2.0Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure
- AC Adapter with universal power supply, 110v-240v
- USB 2.0 extension cable
- Drive disk
- User Manual
- Screw driver
Important Technical Information:
Q: Does this enclosure work with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 port?
A: Definitely! However, if you want to get the highest speed, your computer should have USB 2.0 port, and you have to use the packaged USB 2.0 cable.
Q: Does this enclosure need any power supply?
A: Yes. The AD adapter, 110v-240v, comes with the package.
Q: Do I need install any driver to use this enclosure?
A: No. There is no need to install driver except your operating system is Windows 95/98.
Q: Does this work with Mac?
A: Sure, it works with Mac OS 8.6 or above.
Q: What kind of hard drive can I put in?
A: All brands and models of hard drivers can perfectly work with!
Q: Do I have to buy a new Hard drive?
A: Doesn't matter. you can either buy new one or put your used one, as long as it is 3.5-inch(23mm) hard drive.