|USB 2.0 Standard Device Cable, Certified type A to B Cable White from 1ft. up to 15ft. Long Ultra LOW EveryDay Price only at USBCABLES.com Same Day UPS Shipping From $4.89 Includes Tracking and Insurance. Great Quality USB Cables for Cheap! AA1FT-B 28/24AWG USB Shielded High Speed Cable 2.0 Revision 28AWG/1P+24AWG/2C AWM 2725 80c 30V VW-1 USB Extension Cable extends the length of your USB device cable to your hub, PC, or Mac®. Perfect for devices with short cables. Features
Our USB products are version 2.0 certified to support high-speed data transfer rates. Our USB cable is fully compatible with Windows and Mac computers. Do you need to extend the distance from your computer to a USB device such as a printer or scanner? According to the USB specification, you can use passive extension cables (i.e., cables without an active repeater chip in them) for distances up to 16 feet. Beyond sixteen feet, you need a cable that will boost the signal in order to avoid losing data or, worse yet, damaging USB equipment.
- Fast, 480Mbits/sec transmission speed.
- 24-gauge high performance power wires ensure maximum USB performance.
- Exceeds all USB specifications.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration
- Flexib cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction helps to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
| USB A to A Extension Cable for Extending Cable Lenght of All USB Devices like; USB Cameras, USB Printers, USB Hard Drives, USB Adapters, USB Switches, USB Scanners, USB Everything USB 2.0 AM/BM, UL 2725, 28/24 These very same cables sell in retail stores for $19.99 each and more, but you can buy one of ours for much less. Don't be fooled by cheaper cables that claim they are USB 2.0 compatible. Our cables are Fully Certified USB 2.0 and they are the best Cables Money Can Buy! Poor quality cabling is a leading cause of USB 2.0 device failure and poor performance