AA1FT-A 28/24AWG USB Shielded High Speed Cable 2.0 Revision 28AWG/1P+24AWG/2C AWM 2725 80c 30V VW-1
USB Extension Cable extends the length of your USB device cable to your hub, PC, or Mac®. Perfect for devices with short cables.
- Fast, 480Mbits/sec transmission speed.
- 24-gauge high performance power wires ensure maximum USB performance.
- Exceeds all USB specifications.
- Belkin lifetime warranty.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration
- Flextec™ cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction helps to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Undermold shield helps to prevent radio frequency and electro-magnetic Interference (EMI/RFI). Hood shielding eliminates antennae excitation.
- Our USB products are version 2.0 certified to support high-speed data transfer rates. Our USB cable is fully compatible with Windows and Mac computers. USB Cable A plug to B Plug.
5-pin, USB 2.0 Connects digital camera MP3 players Mobile Phones and many other portable devices to USB-ready computer.
USB 2.0 AM/BM, UL 2725, 28/24
These very same cables sell in retail stores for $19.99 each and more, but you can buy one of ours for much less.
Don't be fooled by cheaper cables that claim they are USB 2.0 compatible.
Our cables are Fully Certified USB 2.0 and they are the best Cables Money Can Buy!
Poor quality cabling is a leading cause of USB 2.0 device failure and poor performance