This adapter works with Windows XP, Win2K, WinMe, Win98SE, and with Mac OS 8, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, and Linux (2.4 kernel and later).
This USB to Serial interface is transparent to serial GPS/PDA/POS/Etc. devices, which allows for Legacy DB-9 Serial Devices to easily interface with USB Compatible computers. This single port USB to Serial adapter is the perfect way to connect serial devices to laptops or PCs with no serial ports. Use the adapter directly from a USB port, or via a USB hub. The converter is powered by the USB port, so the hub must be powered.
The USB to 1-Port DB9 Serial Adapter is the answer to that problem. It is designed for connections to PDAs, digital cameras, modems, ISDN terminal adapters, or any other serial devices through your USB port. Since the adapter uses no IRQs, it is perfect for attaching several serial devices to your PC. And don t worry about transfer speeds; the USB to 1-Port Serial USB DB9 Serial Adapter supports data transfer rates of over 230kbps!
The USB to 1-Port DB9 Serial Adapter provides you with the connections you need without the hassles. The plug-and-play functionality makes installation a breeze. The adapter is bus powered so no additional power source is needed. The light-weight design makes it perfect for the business traveler. Throw it in your laptop bag and be on your way! Features: Connectors: One USB A to 1x DB9 RS-232 Serial Male Port Cable length: 6 feet.
NEW USB Serial Drivers for Prolific Chip USB Serial Adapters System Requirements PC running Windows 98SE/ME/2000/2003/XP Pentium processor 200MHz or above or equivalent CD-Rom Drive Labview USB, adaptor, usb adaptor, RS-232, USB to RS-232, RS-232 to USB, RS232, USB to RS232, RS232 to USB,cable, USB cable, USB to serial, serial to USB, converter, USB converter, adapter, Important Technical Information: THIS ITEM USES PROLIFIC CHIPSET.
Features & Specifications
- Adds one RS-232 serial ports by connecting to a USB port
- Plugin converter connecting to a USB port conveniently
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Prolific chipset
- 6 foot length cable
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LED status indicators for TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostic
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port