USB Cable Extension Adapter used with up to 200ft. of UTP Cat5 or Cat6 Cable
This device is an extender between USB device and host(computer)with embedded into connector ?intelligent? integrated circuits on both sides of the extender.
The USB extender with the chip inside is not a passive extender. It is an active device.The USB signals going in and out of this extender in both directions are buffered to assure signal quality.Unlike passive USB extender the IC prevents signal degradation. The embedded ?intelligent? integrated circuit cleans, amplifies USB signal and watches USB 1.1 protocol.
Its Control State Machine enables and disables USB and Cable transmitters inside the chip depending on USB signals.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specification；
- Provides support for any full-speed ( 12 Mb/s ) or low-speed ( 1.5 Mb/s ) USB devices；
- Allows a USB device to have its cable length extended up to 198 Ft；
- Embedded USB 1.1 Transceivers prevents signal loss；
- Low cost in comparison with extension of cable using Hubs or other USB extender；
- No software driver required；
- USB Led extinguished when there is no sufficient drawn current to carry signals, using optional power adapter for external power supply.
- Surveillance camera
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Mac OS 9.X/10.X
- One available USB Port
Local Unit with 1 Feet Cable attached
Remote Unit with LED indicator
Power Adapter (AC/DC, Output：5V / 2A)
USB Type A Male
USB Type A Female
Built In Cable Length
Standard Category-5/5e/6 Network Cable
Max Cable Length
Supply Current Drawn