USB rackmount hub
Industrial USB Hub with 16 Ports feature a rugged metal enclosure with Built In Power Adapter (UL and FCC Approved).
This durable rackmount USB hub has an all metal chassis that utilizes GL 852GT USB 2.0 Industrial MTT Hub Controller Chip, hardened USB 2.0 hub fits into standard 19-inch server rack for an organized industrial USB port solution, and supports an extended -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F) operating temperature range that allows for reliable use in even the harshest environments.
The CG-1600i-RM 16-Port Hub is designed for the use in industrial application under tough working environments. It is housed in a DIN-rail mountable metal case with screw holes for lockable USB and power cables. Next to each USB downstream port connector are two screw holes for lockable USB cables to add extra reliability of connection. The terminal power input connector is with two screw holes securely locking the power wires to prevent them from accidental disconnection.
This USB rackmount hub supports USB 2.0 full speed of 12 Mbps and USB 1.1 low speed 1.5 Mbps. It is powered by an industrial-grade switching power supply, and each downstream port provides full 500mA power to the connected USB devices. The hub incorporates the USB hub chips for industrial usage. This hub is featured with normal operation in wide ambient temperature from -40°C to 70°C operation in a harsh environment. All the USB signals are protected by 15KV ESD protection.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- Industrial-grade 16-port USB 2.0 Hub with rack-mountable metal case.
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting.
- Common mode filtering on all data lines.
- Over-current detection and protection circuit design.
- Each downstream USB port supplies 5V 500mA power for external high-power USB devices.
- Individual port power management.
- Provided a terminal block connector to support 5V
- 1A power for external devices.
- Supports USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 transfer speeds (1.5 ~ 480Mbps), automatic link and speed detection.
- Plug-and-Play; no software or drivers required.
- 15KV ESD immunity for serial interface protected.
- LED for power and USB status indication.
- All USB connectors with screw holes for lock the
- USB cable.
- Supports wide ambient temperature operation -40°C to 70°C(-40°F to 158°F).
- CE, FCC approval.
- 110-220V AC input
*Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
*Linux and Mac OS 10.X