This enclosure allows users to have two external hard drives, without two separate enclosures that can clutter up desktop space or having to swap hard drives back and forth with one enclosure. The RAID 0 support gives users the option of having two separate drives or join the two hard drives into one single huge drive at their disposal. Based on the industry leading Oxford 912 chipset base w/ onboard FirmWare RAID level-0, which appears to any Mac, PC or Linux workstation or laptop as a single FireWire800/1394b disk drive. Adjustable feet allow this Attractive Small and Compact Aluminum RAID 0 Firewire Enclosure to stand, horizontal or vertical.
- Operating System independent supports all FireWire supported operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Oxford 912 RAID-0 Built-Inside
- Support Two IDE 3.5inch Disk Drives: IDE (ATA/PATA), 48bit LBA up to 750GB each, Size: 8.25" x 4.5" x 2.5" Weight 1.89 lbs 100-240 VAC - 50/60hz auto switching Power Adapter (mini brick) dual LOW Noise fans to keep your drives as cool as possible. Dual Mini PRO-RAID is constructed of all aluminium, standing just under 2.5" height, it has the lowest profile of any dual drives enclosure on the market. Although slim, the Pro-RAID 0 Dual has two in-line fans working with heat convection from the aluminum case to ensure your hard drives running at their optimal condition.
Dual Drive Firewire 800 1394b Enclosure
- Drives Mount One On Top of the other (saving space)
- Dual Fan one pulling air over drives mounted in front and one exhaust fan pulling warm air out.
- 1-YEAR WARRANT on Pre-Built Drives, 30-Day Warrranty on Empty Enclosure Sales.