The CG-PCIePCIx4IPS PCI Express to Quad PCI Slots Expansion Box is specially designed to expand 4 extra PCI slots from a PCI Express Slot. It is connected to a host PC with a PCIe adapter card, a cable, an ATX chassis bracket and the slot expansion board. The board is internally powered by the standard ATX power supply within the chassis. It provides instant PCI bus expansion via the PCI Express Bus (PCIe).
PCI Express provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speed of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec (and 8Gbytes/sec in the future).The complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your I/O resource grow with your requirements as this expansion box can be combined with a PCIe Host Adapter, a ExperssCard Host Adapter or even a PCI Host Adapter. A slightly smaller enclosure CG-PCIX4IPS is available.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base
- Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- Expands 4 PCI 32-bit 33MHZ Slots over PCI Express Slot
- PCI Slots are fully Compliant PCI Bus Rev. 2.3
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V Add-in Cards
- Supports Cable Length up to 2 meters
- Low Profile Version is Available with Short Bracket
- PCI Express card
- Builds in 220-Watt Standard ATX Power Supply
- Full-Length in Size, Builds in Cooling Fan
- Extended Virtual Channel (VC) Support
- Includes a Second VC for Quality-of-Service and Isochronous Applications
- Active State Link Power Management Support
- Form Factor: 15.74 x 8.66 x 7.87 (40 x 22 x 20cm)
- Expansion Box PCI Slots
- Provides four 32-bit/33HMZ PCI Slots
- Fully PCI Specifications 2.3 Compliant
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V Fault Tolerance Option
- Builds in 220-Watt Internal ATX Power
- Advanced PCI Isochronous Windows for Memory Space Mapping to a Specified Traffic Class
- Host connector: One 24-pin connector for PCI Express Host Cable
- ATX 2×12 Power Connector: One standard 2x 12 ATX Power Input Connect to be powered by standard ATX PC Power Supply.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Note:This product includes only the power supply, PCI board, and fan as shown in the pictures above. The PCI, PCIe, and Express cards are sold separately.