USB-C 4 Port Hub with Power Delivery
USB-C 4 port hub with Type-C power delivery source operation supports 20V/14.5V/12V/5V power range. The USB-C PD hub is constructed with a metal case for industrial and commercial use. Power is obtained through the 19-20V power input at the barrel connector or 2-wire terminal connector. Surge protection of 15KV across all ports protects USB devices connected to it.
The USB-C 4 port Hub includes 2 USB-C PD-Source ports and 3 USB 3.1 USB Type-A ports. The LED power indicator is built-in showing power to the hub is active and ready to use. Use this USB Type-C hub where power delivery is required to charge mobile phones or tablets, while connected to you USB-C enabled Laptop. Mounting can be done on any flat surface, i.e. wall, table top, under table.
USB-C Power Delivery Hub Features
- USB 3.1 Compliant to Gen1 Specifications
- Suports USB PD (power delivery) source features
- Up stream female port: 1x USB-C PD USB 3.1 Gen1 Connector
- Down stream female port: 1x USB-C PD and 3x USB-A connectors
- USB-C PD Source Modes: 20V/14.5V/12V/5V
- Metal case and Screw Lock for critical applications
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps, and 1.5Mbps speeds
- Power input requirement: +19-20V DC