Multi Port PoE Splitter to USB Type-C
The Coolgear Commercial / Industrial Use Power Over Ethernet delivery device provides Dual Output Ports for Legacy Apple/Samsung/QC3.0/ Etc. Charging profiles USB Type-A and New USB type C PD Provides Supporting 5V/7V/9V/12V/15V/20V and PPS 3V-20V at up to 3A so you can Power up to 4 Devices Simultaneously.
The CGL-POE60W4P multi port splitter will work with any power sourcing equipment that also supports 802.3at/af standards.
The CGL-POE60W4P impressive electrical design is a 4 port splitter that can share power between ports. How does it share power? You will only use USB-C or USB-A ports for devices (4 USB-C or 4 USB-A). Each port essentially reads the voltage requirement of the devices connected to it. When a device or some devices have used the power they need, the remaining power ports will receive more power to fulfill the other device requirements.
iPhone 8, Pixel and Pixel 2, Google Wifi, Nest Cam, iPad Pro 12.9”, Samsung S8, Eero Pro, and many others to confirm full compatibility.
60W Multi Port PoE Splitter Features
- Can share power between ports as devices no longer need power.
- Can use 4 USB Type-C Ports or 4 USB Type-A Ports.
- 60W total power output.
- Charging profiles USB Type-A and New USB type C PD Provides Support for 5V/7V/9V/12V/15V/20V and PPS 3V-20V at up to 3A
- provides Dual Output Ports for Legacy Apple/Samsung/QC3.0/
- Over Voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Operating Temperature: 40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Supports IEEE802.3at/af PoE standards
- Supports PD Profiles: 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V
- Item Dimensions: 136 x 100.8 x 37.4 mm
- Support Qualcomm QC2.0, QC3.0 (Certificate No.: 4787930010-2)
- Support MTK PE+1.1 and MTK PE+2.0
- Support Huawei Fast charge: FCP and SCP
- Support Samsung fast charge : AFC
- Support Spreadtrum fast charge : SFCP