MG-1SCBH: Quality, PCMCIA serial cards for your notebook computer. PCMCIA serial cards are available in 1, 2 or 4 serial ports. Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista Drivers for this device: pcmciaoxser.zip (Drivers are also included on a CD-ROM disc with the product.)
All New SerialGear(TM) PCMCIA Card adapter 1-port Serial RS232 PCMCIA Card (supports speeds up to 921,600 bps) High-Speed Single Port RS-232 Serial PCMCIA Card (up to 921.6 Kbps). Provides a reliable solution for Notebook to connect serial peripherals such as GPS receivers, serial printers/plotters, barcode scanners, digital cameras and fax/modems.
Features and Specifications
- Fits any Type II PCMCIA CARDBUS-32 Slot. (Also 16-bit PCMCIA R7.1 & backward compatible.)
- Creates 1 DB9 pin Com port
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Linux compatible
- Fast 16C950 high performance UART chipset
- Automated flow control, Hardware or X on / X off..Serial Port PCMCIA Feature -
- Automated in-band flow control using Programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- Detection of bad data in the Receiver FIFO.
- Supports data at speeds up to 921,600 bps.
- Flexible Clock Prescaler from 1 to 31.875.
- Backward compatible with 16C550 UARTs. - 128-byte 16C950 Deep FIFO Performance.
- Supports 1 RS232C Serial Ports with a DB9M Cable.