MX-PRO0H2 Mini SAS Adapter, Host Compliant with SFF-8087, SFF-8088 Specifications
- Supports External SFF-8088 26-pin Connector
- Supports Internal Host SFF-8087 36-pin Connector
- Supports Standard and Low Profile PCI/PCe Form Factors
- Supports up to 4-lane Mini SAS Channels
- Supports up to 3Gb/s Mini SAS Data Transfer Rate
- Supports SFF-8087 to SATA Host Octopus Cables
- Supports SFF-8087 to SFF-8087 Mini SAS Host Cables
- Supports Standard SFF-8088 to SFF-8088 4-lane
The MX-PRO0H(with low profile bracket) were specially designed to adapt the internal host SFF-8087 to a SFF-8088 external connector. It provides a straightforward solution to convert the internal MiniSAS port to external. Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a data transfer technology designed to move data to and from computer storage devices such as hard drives and tape drives.
It is a point-to-point serial protocol that replaces the parallel SCSI bus technology that first appeared in the mid 1980s in corporate data centers, and uses the standard SCSI command set. The Mini SAS (iSAS) is the newest generation of SAS standard with the smaller connector design and better locking mechanism to save space and insure reliable connections.
The MX-PRO0H offers a full range of mini SAS Interconnect Adapters for both External/Internal and Host/Device(Target) connectors. In particular, it offers conversion adapters for SFF-8087, SFF-8088 and SATA connectors. It also offers dual 4XiSAS models up to 8XSAS lanes for high end applications. The MX-PRO0H series are ideal bridges to build a supper data highway for your external storage systems and servers.
System For Host Card with a SFF-8087 Internal MiniSAS Port Order Information The following information will help you to order the correct model of the MX-PRO0H series. It will involve different wiring, connectors that it will function as a Host or a Target (Device): The information was physically printed on the PCB.
- 36-pin Host to 26-pin Target
- Supports SFF-8087 Internal Connector from Host Port
- Host Wiring Supports SFF-8088 External Connector to a Device I/O Hardware
- Host Connector: One SFF-8087 Connector Target
- Connector: One SFF-8088 Connector
- Environmental Specifications Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing), Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing) Form Factor 8.11x5.39x5.63 (20.60x 13.70x14.30cm)