PCI-200H Dual Port PCI Serial Card DB-9 using Oxford Serial Chip OX16PCI952
- Two high speed 16950 serial ports up to 921.6K bps.
- Easily configured by software.
- 128 byte transmit/receive FIFO.
- I/O address range: 100h-FFF8h.
- IRQ: configured by PCI plug & play process. Shared one interrupt.
- Addresses assigned by BIOS. l RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND. l Two DB-9 male connectors.
- Dimension: L120mm x H88mm. Half-size.
- Supports Windows 9x, ME, NT4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Linux, OS/2.
Overview The high speed serial ports with their 128 byte long FIFO are best for high speed communication, even in heavy loaded systems. Many unique features reduce the system load. They also allow very unusual speed settings such as 500.000bps.
- Ports 2x RS232 (RxD, TxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI)
- UART 2x 16C950 (128 Byte FIFO)
- Address Plug and Play
- Interrupts PCI Plug and Play, only one interrupt/card Speed max.921 kbps
- Bus interface Universal PCI. 3.3V / 5.0V
- Connectors 2x DB9 male
- Temperature 0°C - 55°C
High Performance Features
- FIFO: adjustable FIFO length, 1 up to 128Bytes
- Separate adjustable Rx and Tx
- Handshake RTS / CTS DTR / DSR Xon / Xoff all handshake automatic on Chip
- Speed 1bps up to 921kbps unusual Baudrates
- Multiplication factor for legacy applications
- Access: high speed access via Memory
- UART: UART emulation of 8250 up to 16850
- Operating Systems: WIN95, WIN98, ME
- VScom high performance serial driver WIN NT 4.0
- VScom high performance serial driver control panel applet WIN 2000, XP
- VScom high performance serial driver Win 2003 Server
- VScom high performance serial driver DOS virtual address
Driver and compatibility tools real DOS Com port emulation OS/2 Supported by COM16 driver in recent system releases Third party serial driver SIO.SYS available Linux Kernel 2.6 and up: built-in support Previous kernel: VScom high performance real tty driver div.UNIX configuration instructions Ordering Information Product Name VScom 200H UPCI
- VScom 200H UPCI card CD
- English documentation Download:
- Windows XP/2003 x64 Edition (Release 3.00.0.0 (May 10 2006)
- Windows 2003 Server (Release 3.00.0.0 (May 10 2006)
- Windows XP (Release 3.00.0.0 (May 10 2006)
- Windows 2000 (Release 3.00.0.0 (May 10 2006)
- Windows NT 4.0 (Release 3.00.0.0 (May 10 2006), PnP)
- Windows 95/98/SE/ME (Release 3.00.0.0 (May 10 2006)
- Driver manual (HTML version)
- Support for Linux (Select your kernel version)
- DOS Tools (Please read index.txt)
- Old drivers (Obsolete drivers, for special requests)
All Downloads (Find your own way through, read index.txt) Board manual (Manual for H-series boards)
Important Technical Information:
Universal PCI 3.3 / 5.0V
16C950 (128 Byte FIFO)
PCI Plug and Play
Software compatibel with DOS,
OS/2 and div. Unix