PCI-SATAII-1A1 Dual Port SATA2 External Adapter
Dual Port SATA2 External Adapter OVERVIEW:
The PCI-SATAII-1A1 is specially designed to convert the internal SATA ports into external ports. With its high-speed STAT2 shielding connector, it delivers 3G/s SATA2 data rate by its reliable signal quality.
With the new generation SATA2 type external shielding cable, the PCI-SATAII-1A1 host adapter PCI SLOT board is connected to the other Device Adapter Board, which is a perfect match, your high speed dual SATA2 channels were built immediately. The PCI-SATAII-1A1 are ideal bridges to build a supper data highway for your external storage systems.
The PCI-SATAII-1A1 uses new eSATA II connectors from COMAX FEATURES:
- Two External SATA2 Shielding Connectors.
- Ideal to Convert Internal 2 Ports to External 2 Ports.
- Supports up to 3Gb/s SATA2 Data Transfer Rate.
- 2 External LED Activity Indicators for each Channels.
- Supports Host (PC or Server) and Device; (Subsystem) External Converting.
- *** Low Profile PCI Brackets Available upon Request for Large Quantity Orders Only!
- Ideal for External JBOD and RAID Connections
Serial ATA Ports:
- For Host Systems with internal SATA Ports.
- Compatible with SATA ports on motherboards or add in cards.
- Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 Specifications.
- Supports 2 Serial ATA devices with up to 3.0Gb/s Data Rate.
- Cable Length up to 1 meter or more.
- Supports JBOD or RAID Connections.
- 2 internal 7-pin Serial ATA II connectors.
- 2 channel external Serial ATA II shielding connectors.
- 2 External Drive Activity LED Indicators.
- One 2x2 LED Connector for External LEDs.
- OS Transparent, depends on the Host Support.
- Supports new generation SATA2 shielding Cable.
- 2.58 x 1.34 (6.30cm x 3.40cm).