USB 2.0 to IDE and SATA adapter
supports 2.5inch and 3.5inch as well as 5.25inch HDD/CD/DVD.
It is also Bundled with SATA to USB Adapter. USB To IDE 2.5-foot Cable With Power Adapter The USB 2.0 to IDE Drive Adapter implements a bridge between one USB port and one ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port. The USB 2.0 to IDE Drive Adapter turns any standard IDE drive into a convenient external drive.
Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives. The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and IDE hard drives.
- USB to IDE Cable
- 2.5-feet long
- Connect any device with an IDE Interface to a PC with USB interface
- Successfully tested with a Maxtor 250GB UDMA/133 Hard Drive
- Transfer rate Approx. 480 MBps
- Complies with USB 2.0 standards
- Backwards compatible to USB 1.1 standards
- Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Spe. V1.0
- Easy to Install
- Supports IDE and enhanced IDE hard drives
- Supports ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM and more
- External power adapter for IDE/ATAPI devices
- Linux 2.4.X compatible
- Regulatory Marks - FCC - CE - TUV-GS
- USB to SATA and USB to IDE adapter cable
- Power adapter and cord (110Volt input)
- Driver CD (required for windows 98SE only)
- Plug and Play
- USB to IDE and USB to SATA for XP/2000/2003/ME/MAC OS X.3.6 or GT