SATA HUB 5-Port Multiplier using Sil 3726 Chip
SATA HUB SS-3726HUB 1-to-5 SATA2 Port Multiplier Sata Multiplexer SATA HUB SATA Multiplier
- 1-to-5 Native SATA2 Port Multiplier
- Provides an eSATA host and 5 eSATA Device Connectors
- Built-in Silicon Image SiI3726 Chip, supports FIS-based and command-based switching SATA host controllers.
- Advanced data aggregation architecture for ultra-fast read and write operations with FIS-based switching controllers.
- High-speed, native SATA connection to host and devices.
- Provides link and activity LED connectors.
- Provides a DC Jack for DC Power Input
- Supports 1.5Gbps and 3.0Gbps with auto-negotiation
The SS-3726HUB 1-to-5 native SATA2 Port Multiplier is designed to provide a high performance link between a single SATA2 host port and 5 SATA device ports. This SATA multiplier expands one upstream SATA2 port to 5 downstream SATA2 ports. With its unique data aggregation and 3Gbps serial link capacity, it supports 5 SATA or SATA2 devices with auto-negotiation features over one single eSATA connector and supports both 3Gbps and 1.5Gbps devices automatically.
It is able to take full advantage of 3Gbps host link bandwidth and FIS-based switching host controllers by bundling together data from device ports and sending it over the 3Gbps host link. The SATA hub 5-port multiplier is designed for optimum performance and expandability. With its hot-plug and hot-swap features, This SATA multiplier is an ideal upgrade solution to support SATA and SATA2 devices for the rapidly changing data to preserve user¡¦s investment in the SATA interface.
SPECIFICATIONS Serial ATA Interface
- 1 Upstream to 5 Downstream SATA2 Ports
- Supports External eSATA Connectors
- One DC Jack for External Power Input
- SATA Hub 5-Port Multiplier supports FIS-based and Command-based Switching Methods
- Asynchronous Notification to Eliminate the need for Host Polling to Determine if a Device has been added, removed and hot-plugged.
- SATA Multiplier supports Serial ATA devices with up to 1.5Gb/s or 3.0Gb/s Transfer Rate Serial ATA Devices Supports 5 Serial ATA devices: Hard drives, Removable HDD, and more coming devices such as CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, Tape, IOMEGA, LS-120, DVD-ROM, PD, ¡K I/O Hardware Provides 1 Upstream and 5 Downstream eSATA Connectors. Supports One DC Jack for Power Input. OS Support Depends on the Upstream Host Controller. It is transparent from the Operating Systems.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F)
- 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
5.90in(L)x2.61in(W)x1.02in(H) (15.00 x 6.65 x 2.60 cm)
NOTICE!!! This products requires a host controller that supports Port Multiplier technology! At this time, no Desktop or Laptop computer ships with a SATA or eSATA controller that supports Port Multiplier!! This means you will likely need to buy a SATA Card to install that does. We Sell all kinds of PCI, PCI-x, PCIe, Expresscard, and PCMCIA SATA cards that support Port Multiplier Technology.
|Barcode:||729440625801||Ship Weight:||1.00 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||1.00 lbs|