FOR PC and MacBookPro (OSX 10.4.6) INTEL Based
- Fully ExpressCard Standard 1.0 Compliant
- ExpressCard/34 Form Factor, 250Mbytes/sec
- TI 1394b OHCI-Lynx Chip built-in
- FireWire Speed up to 800Mbps (=100MB/S)
- 2 Bilingual 9-pin 1394b connectors
- 1 Input DC-Jack to Supply 1394 Bus Power
- Supports "hot swapping" and "plug-and-play"
- Compatible with 1394a and 1394b devices
- Optional DV Software KIT bundled
- Supports Notebook PC and MacBook Pro
The SSCG-800EXP IEEE1394b (FireWire800) Express Card provides a reliable solution for Notebook computers to connect to IEEE1394b (FireWire800) and 1394a (FireWire400) peripherals over its high performance Express Card Slots.
The ExpressCard provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with CardBus applications and drivers. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speed of 250Mbytes/sec.
The SSCG-800EXP improves throughput and increased bandwidth make it ideal for today¡¦s high-end PCs and open the door for the development of S800 RAID- and SAN-based peripherals. It also provides better support DV and MPEG data stream reception and transmission.
The SSCG-800EXP supports up to 63 IEEE1394b FireWire800 devices, including digital video camcorders, and high-resolution color printers. With its complete hardware and OS support, the SSCG-800EXP provides a true high performance I/O solution for users are demanding the IEEE1394b consumer and professional devices.
- System For x1 ExpressCard NoteBook PC Systems
- ExpressCard Interface
- Fully ExpressCard 1.0 compliant.
- IEEE1394b FireWire800 Ports The SSCG-800EXP provides 3 IEEE1394b ports (with bilingual connectors), it supports up to 63 devices. Their key benefits are:
- Fully Interoperable with FireWire Implementation of IEEE 1394a, 1394b
- Provides digital video and audio performance enhancements
- Supports both 9-pin and 6-pin cables
- "Hot swapping" to connect/disconnect devices without turning off the computer
- Data Transfer Rate
- Up to 250 MB/S Express Card Burst Rate
- 800Mbps 1394b FireWire800 Transfer Rate
- IEEE1394 Devices
Supports up to 63 1394a and 1394b devices, including hard drives, CD-ROMs, DVDs, Desktop Digital cameras, digital VCRs, high resolution color printers, scanners, Video Cable Set-Top Boxes, and more.
- I/O Hardware
- Two 9-pin IEEE1394b connectors
- One DC-Jack Input Connector to connect a DC+12V AC adapter for IEEE 1394b Bus Power Software Optional Software for Digital Camcorder
- OS Support Supports Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Apple Mac OS X or above
- Form Factor 4.59¨ x 1.53 x 0.54 (11.66cm x 3.90 x1.38)