SATA and IDE Hard Drive Adapter to USB 2.0 works with 2.5" 3.5" and 5.25" Hard Drives and Optical Drives
CABLEMAX USB SATA and USB IDE MULTIFUNCTION ADAPTER for 2.5" 3.5" and 5.25" IDE and SATA Optical Drives and Hard Drives!
Ultimate USB to SATA Hard Drive Adapter, IDE 2.5-in, IDE 3.5-in adapter. This HI-Speed USB 2.0 to Serial ATA (SATA) Drive and IDE (PATA)
This Adapter converts any Serial ATA (SATA) device (e.g. Hard Disk) or IDE device into a USB 2.0 Hot-Swap and HOT-PLUG USB 2.0 Device on any USB Compatible computer.
Quickly Transfer files from computer Desktop or Laptop, back-up files, or store large file archives. Ultra Fast way to add another SATA or IDE device. The Hi-speed USB 2.0 interface provides an almost universal connection for any Windows or Macintosh workstation. The adapter supports all existing Serial ATA (SATA) drives or IDE (PATA) ATA-66/ATA-100/ATA-133 drives.
- Access any 2.5-in, 3.5-in, or 5.25 Serial ATA or 2.5-in or 3.5-in IDE drive through the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port - Unlike IDE, a Serial ATA connector is the same design for 2.5/3.5 and 5.25" drive sizes
- Compatible with any IDE or SATA drive of any brand or size
- 2A AC power supply ensures power for the most power-hungry devices
- Plug-N-Play - easy hot swapping
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, or XP.
- NO Drivers Need for XP and 2000 OS
- Mac OS X.3.4 or higher -
- Mac OS 10.4.x - No drivers necessary.
- USB 2.0 to Serial ATA (SATA) or IDE Adapter Cable
- Connect any device with SATA or IDE interface to a PC with USB 2.0
- Backwards compatible with USB 1 standard
- SATA or IDE to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable
- 2A Power Supply (100V to 240V Auto-Switching) and companion AC Cord
- Driver CD included for use with Windows 98SE only or Mac OS 8.6 to 9.x.
- 1 x Serial ATA data cable (1 feet long)
- 1 x 4-pin white molex to black Serial ATA (SATA) power cable (6 inches long)
- User\'s Guide