For Use with Standard SATA External Cables Type “L” and External Devices that Use Type “L” Shielded Ports as shown in image above.
PCI Bracket Can also be used to Route Internal SATA Port to External Devices As shown above.
This bracket will fit in any standard expansion slot. It basically allows you to connect an external SATA hard drive to your computer. The external port connects to the disk enclosure, and the internal SATA port can be attached to any SATA controller or SATA ready motherboard installed on your PC.
Materials & Electrical Characteristic : from 10MHz ~ 4500MHz
- (26AWG/1P+A)*2+4D, AWM style 2725 80 degree 30V VW-1
- Conductor: 26AWG solid tinned copper
- Isolator: FOAM PE or FOAM PP
- Wrapping: Hot melt aluminum mylar spirally wrapped
- Drain Wire: 28AWG solid tinned Copper
- Jacket: 80C PVC OD 2.2mm*7.80mm+/-0.2
- Housing: Temperature polyster & Glass fiber, UL 94V-0
- Terminal: Copper alloy
- Cover: ABS, UL 94V-0 Plating: 15 u" gold plated over 50u" nickel
High Frequency Character :
- Impedance: 100+/-15 ohms (Mated connector)
- Attenuation: 6 dB Max from 10MHz ~ 4500MHz
- Crosstalk (NEXT): -26dB Max from 10MHz ~ 4500MHz
- Intra pair skew: 10 pcs Max
- Rise Time: 85 ps Max