Use this USB to 2-port serial adapter cable for additional COM port communication in your system. Using an available USB port this serial adapter connects to your serial devices once installed using the included support disk. The USB to dual port RS232 adapter supports wake up and power management and over 1MB of data transfer rate.
PDA, Digital Camera, Modems, Barcode Scanners, and other standard serial devices.
- Provides a Dual DB-9 serial port for connecting to:
- Plugs into a USB port on Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/VISTA! PC
- Draws its power from the USB connection a power adapter is not required
- Supports Data Transfer over 1Mbps
- Works with all popular brands of PDAs
- Provides Two RS-232 male DB9 port for direct connection to a PDA cradle or synchronization cable.
- 60-inch length (approximate)
- TX/RX LEDs and Power LED Built In.
- USB-232 Converter cable with 34-inch USB Type A end.
- One User's Manual.
- USB Driver CD for WIN98/ME/2000/2003/XP and New Windows Vista/7!