USB 3.0 7-Port rugged hub
Industrial grade 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub offers a simple way to expand a system’s current USB capability, by adding 7 external Super Speed USB 3.0 Ports from a single USB 3.0 host connection.
Designed to provide reliable performance even in extreme operation environments, this industrial - grade hub features a rugged, all - metal chassis which can be securely mounted to most surfaces and walls. Plus, the hub includes optional DIN rail mounts that can be used for equipment rack installations.
Compliant with the Super Speed USB 3.0 specification, this industrial - grade hub supports 5Gbps bandwidth, and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specification for simultaneous support of older USB peripherals or even older systems that lack USB 3.0 capabilities.
Features and Specifications
- USB 3.0 - up to 5Gbps data transmission
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Portable design, easy to carry
- LED power indicator design
- Support hot-swap, plug and play
- Voltage and current overload protection protect the hub and connected device
- Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8 & Mac
- Chassis material: rugged aluminum alloy
- Power adapter: 12V 3A
- Hot plug supported
- Product size: 126(L)×80(W)×28(H)mm
- Package Size: 8.00(L) x 5.875(W) x 1.875in(H)
- USB 3.0 7 port Hub
- 12V 3A power adapter and cord
- 3ft. USB 3.0 Cable type-A to type-B
- Din rail mounting brackets and screws