USB TTL with 5V or 3.3V Jumper
Very easy to use USB TTL in its most simple form!
Voltage settings are set to 5 volt or 3.3 volt option via two available jumpers settings to suit the application need.
With a Type-A male USB 2.0 connector and a 6-wire terminal block connector integrated into the adapters circuit board, the TTL adapter is a small form factor all-in-one RS232 device. Its terminal block accepts 6 wires with header pins that act as a breakout connector supporting RS232 signals GND, CTS#, RTS#, TxD, RxD, and VCC.
The USB TTL device adds visual reference with the incorporated LED's that represent power, TxD, and RxD
The RS232 serial TTL adapter can be used with a USB cable extension to gain mobility with your header pin connection.
Serial TTL Adapter Features
- USB 2.0 and RoHS compliant
- Circuit integration (USB port and terminal block)
- Breakout cable emulation when Individual wires are connected
- 6-wire Terminal block connection
- Supports RS232 signals
- Can be connected to a USB cable extension for additional placement options.
- Dimensions: 2.369″(L) x 1.190″(W) x .558″(H) height is to the top of the terminal block
Package: Includes USB TTL adapter and 6 wires for terminal block connection.