USB-COMi+ (USB-COMiPLUS) 1-Port RS-232/422/485 USB-to-Serial Adapter features Easy Mode Setting by Hidden DIP Switch Adds one RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 serial port by connecting to a USB port One DB9 male connector No need to open chassis to set operation modes- upper case can be slide open to configure RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 mode settings. Very Durable/Rugged design, the easy open case allows very easy access for onsite configuration.
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to a single USB port
- One DB9 RS232 male connector with nuts
- Optional feature to supply power output of DC 5V through PIN-9 of DB9 male to the serial devices requiring power
- Optional feature to supply power output of 5V, 200mA - by sliding upper case open you can configure a jumper for easy to supply DC 5V power
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- RS-232 data signals with DC 5V: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, DC 5V, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostic
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by Standard USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Supports Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 and Linux
||0 to 55 °C (32 to 131 °F)
||5 to 95% RH
||-20 to 75 °C (-4 to 167 °F)
- EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3 IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, IEC 61000-4-11. CISPR PUB. 22 and FCC Part 15 Class B.
Important Technical Information:Linux, OpenBSD and FreeBSD support the adapters directly, so no driver is necessary.
For Windows 10, 8, e 7 Certified Microsoft Drivers