Please note that as of late 2015 this product now ships with a Prolific chipset rather than the original Phillips chip.
USB serial adaptor for all Magellan GPS, Garmin GPS and many others! Certified Windows XP and Vista serial adapter (drivers).
Our drivers are "signed" by Microsoft We also include the drivers on CD with a full "install shield" with every unit!
TRUE MCT ADAPTER. Want to connect your GPS to your PC but dont have a 9-pin serial port connection? This cable will get you hooked. Using this converter cable and the PC interface cable for your unit, you can transfer maps, waypoints, routes and tracks between MapSource and your GPS. USB to RS232 converter cable your computer shows it like a standard COM port!
- Low Cost USB to RS232 Converter Adaptor
- USB serial adapter using Philips Chip solution
- Model: U232-P9/U232-P25
- Full compliance with USB Spec. Rev 1.1
- Support OHCI & UHCI Spec.
- Plug & Play capability for outside peripherals
- Win98,Win98 SE, Win ME & Win2000, Windows XP and Vista 32-Bit Only @Compatible
- Internet/Intranet access
- Complete RS-232 modem control signals
- iMac compatible
- (Model No. U232-P9M) New Drivers
- Compatibility List for RS232 port conversion
- Digital camera.
- RS232 Microsoft mouse.
- Barcode reader.
- Card reader.
- Palm III& Palm V
- Label Writer
- Fingerprint Verification
- Security System
- Garmmin GPS Systems
- Magellan GPS Systems
- ....and many other RS-232 Serial Devices, Most are supported.
|Important Technical Information: