Quad port usb serial Adapter by SerialStuff.
USB to 4-Port serial DB9 adapter Using FTDI FT232BL chip! Tri-Color LED per port for TX/RX and Power Status Display. Windows Vista 32/64 Compatible Easily convert four DB9 serial devices to USB. Great for GPS/ PDAs / Digital Cameras/ Point of Sale Devices and many many more Applications!
Data rate speed range: 300 bps to 230,400 bps Product Features This USB to 4-Port Serial Adapter provides an external plug-and-play solution to add up to four RS-232 serial devices to a USB-enabled computer. Many newer computers, particularly laptop computers and handheld devices, no longer include the legacy serial ports, and desktop computers have reduced the number of serial ports supported. Users with serial devices may find themselves unable to communicate with installed equipment.
The USB to 4-Port Serial Adapter is a great solution for connecting those legacy devices to a new computer. The four DB-9 serial ports ensure you'll have the connections you need, when you need them. The USB to 4-Port Serial Adapter can be conveniently powered by the external power adapter (not-included) or by USB bus power without the need for an external power supply.
Energy-saving USB suspend-and-resume features are supported.
- Data rate speed range: 300 bps to 230,400 bps Free your computers RS-232 port for other uses
- Aluminum housing provides a robust solution
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Data Transfer Speed: 12/1.5 Mbps USB 1.1 compliant
- Serial Interface: RS-232
- Connectors: Input: One USB Type B Female
- Output: Four DB-9 Male Maximum Speed 230K per port.
- Power Mode: Bus Powered or External Power Adapter
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- Adapter Dimensions: 6.5"(L) x 2.396"(W)(to DB-9 port) x 1.025"(H)
- System Requirements A PC running Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS-8.6 and higher, or Linux USB-enabled computer
- SerialStuff 4-Port USB to RS232 Adapter
- 3ft. USB A to B Cable
- Users Manual (on CD)