Power Amplifier USB 2.0 Extension Cable with Power Status LED and Power Adapter.
Works with Smart Boards Digitizers Modems Cameras Network adapters wifi adapters etc.
Unit has Power supply to Amplify the Power, USB extenders that Claim USB 2.0 Speeds without a power adapter is false. If you have a Non Powered Device you need a power supply to provide ample power for safe connection.
Item uses Highly Shielded USB/FS 28/22AWG Pan-International 2725 E87647-M AWM 80C 30V Cable. USB 2.0 Specification and Speed of Transfer.
65ft Long USB Extension Cable with Power adapter
- USB A male to A female extension
- Complies with USB Electrical and Timing Specs for a USB Hub.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps) standard
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.0/1.1 standards
- Active USB extension cable
- Ensures good signal quality to meet USB 2.0 specification
- Extends USB signal up to 20 meters (65 feet)
- Compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X, Linux
This long USB 2.0 extension cable allows you to extend both USB and USB 2.0 cables with ease! It has a AC Adapter plug to give extra power, all the way up to 500ma of power a the end, that will power most USB devices.
The USB Active Extension Cable is not a passive cable. It has a patent pending ASIC chip inside that buffers the ingoing and outgoing USB signals. Passive cables have the risk of data loss because they cannot pass the signals efficiently. The Active Extension Cable acts as a single port hub, increase the distance between your computer and USB devices. The cable meets USB specifications and works with low-speed and high-speed devices
USB 2.0 Extension Cable