Supports 350-Watt Surge Protection for Each Ports, 7-Port USB2.0 Hub w/ Surge Protection and DIN RAIL Mounting Kit and compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0.
The USBG-7DU2i has Built-in NEC uPD720113 USB 2.0 Hub Controller within the metal case and is Ideal for critical applications with it included Din rail mounting kit.
The USBG-7DU2i is an USB2.0 Hub that comply with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 2.0 and work up to 480Mbps. It provides 7 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB 2.0 connectors. With NEC uPD720113 USB 2.0 controller, it works backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB1.1 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB 1.1 compliant host. The USBG-7DU2i also provides an unique feature to work in the bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter.
It's very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to work in this mode without an extra power supply. Only plug then go ahead. Besides, the external 2-pin Terminal Block Connector is used for self-powered mode if you need more power on the 7 downstream ports. Since the USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the USBG-7DU2 provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
USB 2.0 ports Provides 7 USB downstream ports which managing up to 480Mbps:
- Compliant with USB Specifications 2.0 High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 7 Downstream Facing Ports All USB Connectors
- Support Screw-Lock Feature
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed One Transaction Translator per Hub
- Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode 2-pin Terminal Block Power Input Connector
- USB Devices Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices
- I/O Hardware Supports 7 external USB2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 2-pin Terminal Block Connector for external DC power input