isolators pack a
powerful punch against electrical
noise, surges and
Medical and Industrial Application USB to USB Isolator up to Full Speed 12Mbps USB 1.1 Extender with 5000V DC Isolator. This product can help remove the distance barrier between your PC and USB-enabled peripheral devices which are located at a distance over 50 meters away and protects your PC or Laptop connecting USB peripherals which is wired to high voltages.
It provides a high - voltage isolation barrier between you computer and it's connected USB device. The isolation protects the equipment from electrical over-voltages and transient voltage spikes. It also eliminates ground loop currents flowing between the PC and USB device which can cause damage and inaccurate measurements.
Additionally, isolation minimizes conducted noise from static discharge, magnetic fields and radio frequency interference. The receiver unit can provide 5V 320mA, supplying your USB device with built-in isolated DC to DC converter. This is possible only when the isolator is connected to a high power USB host port.
- Extend USB peripherals up to 100 meters for low-speed devices and 50 meters for full-speed devices.
- USB isolation 5000V DC between USB host and USB device USB 2.0 compatible, 1.5Mbps low speed and 12Mbps full speed Bi-directional communication.
- Short circuit protected for x D+ and x D- lines.
- Isolated power supply in device through a DC-to-DC converter
- Class 3A contact ESD performance per ANSI / ESD STM5.1-2007
- High common-mode transient immunity :>25 kV/us
- Supports Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and higher, Mac OS-8.6 and higher
- No driver installation required
- Transmitter & Receiver Isolation D+ & D- 5000V DC Power 3000V DC
- Transfer Rate 1.5 / 12 Mbps
- Connectors Transmitter Upstream USB Type A Male
- Output 8P8C RJ-45 Female
- Receiver Input 8P8C RJ-45 Female
- Downstream USB Type A Female
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 50°C
- Transmitter Cable Length 0.15m LED Transmitter & Receiver each one Downstream Power Up to 320mA
- Power Mode Bus or Self Power Mode
- Housing Plastic
- Dimension ( L x W x H ) 66 x 39 x 20mm