Super Sale only 400pcs. at this Low Price. NO Driver Needed USB 2.0 PC to PC Data Transfer Cable USB 2.0 DRIVERLESS LINK-DATA TRANSFER CABLE for 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista 32/64bit Vista to XP DriverLess Link on the Market, simple Drag and Drop Interface Built Right Into the Cable. No Drivers to Install.
Driverless USB 2.0 DirectLink Cable General Features:
- Direct cable link of two PCs via the USB port
- Plug and Play with hot plug
- Over current protection
- USB 2.0 transfer rates up to 480 Mbps (backwards compatible with USB 1.1 rates of up to 12 Mbps)
- Share files and transfer data conveniently
- Bus powered - No external power source needed
- Driverless design (executable program installed on a flash chip built into the cable)
- Approximately 5 feet from plug to plug
- Regulatory Approvals: CE
USB 2.0 File Transfer Bridge Cable - Easy Split Screen File Drag-n-Drop Explorer Look a Like Window, Showing Both Host and Remote Computer in one easy Application Now you can transfer files at faster speeds with this USB file transfer cable.
The software (program) is in the cable, not on a CD. Just plug it in and Windows designates it as another drive so that you can use "My Computer" or "Windows Explorer" to transfer files between PCs.
Drag and drop files and folders Backup your data to another PC Easy to install - Connect cable to USB connectors on each PC. Self-installs in a few seconds.
Very Low Cost - A fraction of Laplinks price Only Our Unit USES OTi Chip Inside. USB to USB Data Transfer Cable Driver-Free for XP and Vista Computers 5ft. Long OTi002108-G Chip Inside (OTi) USB Data Cable FCC and CE Approved Device 5ft. long Soft Flexible Cable for portability, transfer any files between two computers by simply plugging in two XP or Vista Computers together and Drag & Drop your files using built in sharing software. No external drivers nor software is needed, cable has software and drivers built right inside.