Product Descriptions: Converts your PC into a home theater system via USB. Introduction: The USB to USB link adapter operates as a bridge between two PCs, like the serial, parallel cables, and IrDA that are widely utilized in PC to PC communication. With it, any Windows 9x PC with a USB port can connect directly to similarly equipped PC.
It provides all the resources to enjoy the connectivity via USB or serial adapter. Features: Compliant with USB specification V1.1 Compliant with USB audio device class specification V1.0 Compliant with USB HID class specification V1.1 Plug-and-play operation with Microsoft OS/ Mac OS default drivers
Full-duplex playback/recording audio stream without sound card in PC LED indicator for Power (always red)/Playback (flash)
Features and Specifications
- Supports suspend/resume and remote wake-up
- Supports Fixed 48KHz sampling rate in analog recording and playback
- Supports 6 channels for analog playback in the analog playback mode
- Supports one stereo and one mono analog-line level inputs by analog recording in the analog recording mode
- Transfer Rate: 1.5/12 Mbps
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 degrees (Celsius)
- Storage Temperature: 0~70 degrees (Celsius)
- Humidity: 0~80%
- USB 5.1 Channel Audio Adapter
- Application Software CD for WINDOWS 98/ME/2000/2003 and XP!
- Quick Installation Guide