The CG-16COM-MINI 16-Port Industrial RS232 to USB 2.0 High Speed Serial Adapter is meant to be streamlined and adapted into your existing serial communication architecture. This industrial RS232 to USB 2.0 Adapter is an intelligent expansion module containing sixteen (16) additional High Speed serial connections.
Our New CG-16COM-MINI Industrial RS232 to USB 2.0 Adapter is fully compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 specifications via its available USB (Universal Serial Bus) host port connected to a PC or Server. In addition, it retains full compatibility with RS232 standard specifications throughout all serial ports.
The CG-16COM-MINI 16-Port Industrial RS232 to USB 2.0 High Speed Serial Adapter can be used with an AC/DC power adapter or wide range power can be supplied with the 2-pin terminal block (+7-24V DC) on the rear panel. The multi-port serial adapter supports high speed 480Mbps Data transfer and a baud rate support of 300bps to 921.6Kbps with TX/RX LED indicators for each port.
There’s nothing MINI about this high speed serial adapter’s performance or construction with its metal chassis and TWO OPTIONS for DIN-Rail Mounting including DIN-Rail Clips and Brackets for Rack Front-Mounting. Each serial connection is a DSUB9-pin with Screw Lock Mechanism, the CG-16COM-MINI 16-Port Serial Adapter is the ideal solution for the most critical of serial applications.
16-Port RS232 to USB 2.0 Adapter Features:
- Provides 16 RS232 Serial Ports over USB2.0 high Speed Port
- Mounting options for Wall or 19 inch Rack Front
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) compatible
- Provides 16 DSUB-9 Connectors with TX/RX LEDs
- USB Screw Lock Mechanism Enhances the Reliability
- Rigid Metal Case for Critical Applications
- Supports 2-pin Terminal Block Power Connector
- Baud Rate up to 921.6Kbps
- FTDI Chipset for Serial connectivity
- Supports 7,8 Data Bits and 1, or 2 Stop Bits
- Odd, Even, Mark, Space, or None parity mode
- Optional Settings to Provide +12VDC power ob=ver pin #9 of the DB9 RS232 Connections
- DC Jack for DC 12V Power Input
- Supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, OSX and Linux
- Power Requirements: 12V DC, 250mA (max.)
- Operating Temp: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- All Windows 32 and 64-bit from XP to 8 (98/ME not supported)
- Linux 32 and 64-Bit
- Mac OS x
- Windows CE
|Important Technical Information:
Male DB9 Pin Assignments and