- USB host to host communication
- High-speed data transfer rate up to 200Mbps max
- Single cable solution for data communication
- True Plug & Play and hot pluggable, No Drivers Needed for Windows 2000/2003/XP! Driver is provided for older Windows 98/ME
- No external power needed
- Windows 98,ME, 2000, 2003, XP Supported
- Easy drag-n-drop file transfer <
- Low power consumption. Includes power management and remote wake-up functions
- Windows Program Manager-like interface
- Compliant with USB specification 2.0
The newly designed USB to USB Direct Network Link Bridge Cable incorporates todays technology by using your current USB Ports to copy, transfer, back up and repair damaged files from one PC to PC. All with the DRIVERLESS operation!
Overview of the USB 2.0 Link and Network Cable The USB to USB Direct / NetLink Bridge cable provides driverless Host-to-Host Networking and linking solution for two or more USB hosts of PC or Notebook. Designed with a proprietary power-saving technology and auto detecting and switching method between USB High-Speed (HS, USB 2.0 interface) and USB Full-Speed(FS, USB 1.1 interface) *the cable enables the host to run under the appropriate speed without installing additional drivers for operation.
Diagnose computer issues and transfer new patches,drivers, and other files needed for repair from one computer to another through the USB to USB connection. Connect Windows 2000 to XP or XP to XP machines without driver install
SuperLink mode: Two independent hosts laptop or work station PC using the USB to USB Direct / NetLink and Cable can exchange data or information through this proprietary software package as easy as one simple drag & drop operation between the two-computer systems.