New USB-C Hub - 2x USB-C Ports and 5x USB-A
CoolGear's new USB-C 7 Port Hub that is USB3.1 Gen1 specifications compliant, includes a metal constructed chassis and multiple mounting options. This USB-C Hub is an excellent choice for your USB 3.1 Gen1 applications, it delivers up to 5Gbps and provides 7 downstream facing ports with 2 USB-C and 5 USB-A connectors.
The USB-C hub is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 using its RISC-like USB controller, it provides a unique self-power mode to work with wide range (+7 ~ 48V DC) input DC power from its terminal block (power adapter sold separately). It supports fast USB charging specifications by turning its downstream ports from a Standard Downstream Port (SDP) into Charging Downstream Port (CDP) or Dedicated Charging Ports (DCP).
USB-C Hub Features & Specifications
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Specifications
- Provides 7 USB3.1 Gen 1 Downstream Facing Ports (with 2 USB-C and 5 USB-A Connectors) which manage up to 5Gbps
- Full-Featured USB-C Port Enables Reversible Plug Orientation and Cable Direction
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Includes a Mounting bracket for flat surface mounting i.e. under desk, on walls or tech bench
- Supports Multi Transaction Translators per Hub
- Supports Wide Range Input (+7~48V DC) Self-power Mode from the Terminal Blocks
- Supports 15KV ESD Surge Protection for Each Port.
- Supports a 2-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter
- Form Factor: 5.23inch(L) x 2.42inch(W) x 1.43inch(H) (13.30x6.15x3.63 cm)
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, DVD drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices
- 1x 7 port USB-C hub with DIN-Rail mounting kit
- 1x DIN-Rail Clip with screws
- 1x Mounting Bracket with screws
- 6ft. USB-A to B USB 3.0 cable
Note: The power adapter is sold separately for this item