The USB 2.0 (GearMo® GM-HU24) High Speed 4-Port Hub is designed as a rugged industrial style hub with its mounting brackets and DIN-Rail mount included. GearMo's metal Hub supports 4 USB 2.0 upstream port connections and 1 USB 2.0 Type "A" to "B" Downstream from the host computer. This Hub uses NEC uPD720114GA Chip set and supports Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1.
The USB 2.0 hub includes an optional 9-24V power jack receptacle for power hungry devices and separate 3-wire terminal block power connector for use with DIN Rail Mount operations. The GearMo 4 port USB 2.0 industrial Hub includes 15KV ESD protection, Power input surge protection of 600W each port and independent over-current protection.
GearMo® USB 2.0 Hub Mounting Options
The GM-HU24 Hub has multiple mounting options available depending on its usage. The USB 2.0 Hub can be mounted via mounting brackets that are secured by four individual screws per bracket on both ends of the Hub. The bracket flange is a slotted design to allow for movement when fastening the Hub to a wall or table top. The GM-HU24 USB 2.0 Hub also includes a DIN Rail Mount bracket that secures to the rear panel via three screws keeping the Hub secured to the DIN-Rail.
USB 2.0 Hub Features
- USB 2.0 High-Speed standards compliant and backward compatible with Full Speed USB 1.1/1.0
- Adds 4 additional USB High Speed ports
- Constructed with an Industrial designed rugged metal chassis
- Includes both DIN-Rail and mounting brackets for multiple mounting options
- Power LED indicator
- Built-in optional 9-24V power supply receptacle (Power supply not included) for heavier power demands
- Built-in 3-wire Terminal Block connector for additional power (Male 3-wire connector included)
- Supplies 15KVDC ESD protection to all ports
- Supplies power input surge protection of 600W per port
- Item Dimensions: 5.375” (W) x 2.750” (D) x .984” (H)
- OS Support: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- Operating Temperature:0°C - 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 85%
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% - 95%
- Operating Altitude: -1000 to 10000 FT.
- Chipset: VIA VL811+
- Supported OS include Windows XP, 7, 8, Windows 10, Mac OS x and Linux
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 2.0 Specification
- Maximum data transfer rate: 480Mbps
- Surge Protection: 600W (max)
- Metal housing with mounting mechanism
- Input: 1, 9-pin, USB 2.0, Type B, Female
- Input: 1, Terminal block (3-Wire), Power
- Input: 1, DC power adapter jack (power adapter not included)
- Output: 4, 9-pin, USB 2.0, Type A, Female
|Important Technical Information: