The GM-TTL5P USB to TTL 3.3V/5V Auto Sensing Adapter is a USB to Serial UART (TTL Auto level) adapter. It allows you to connect your computer through an available USB port and uses it as a regular serial communication. All USB protocol is handled within this adapter. There is no other device or programming required and supports plug-and-play technology.
The adapter is perfect for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer and is compliant with USB spec. 2.0 &1.1. The board attaches directly to the USB bus via a standard type “A” receptacle connector for upstream data. The USB to Serial UART shows up on any Windows computer as a standard serial COM port. Any applications that talk to this COM port are automatically converted to USB and back to UART to your target board.
- The Cable provides a USB to TTL Auto Sensing Serial interface with various end connectors.
- Single board USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- Auto Voltage sensing
- Transmit and receive LEDs
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
|5-Pin Header Pin Assignment
- WinXP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows 10, 2003, Win Server 2008 and Greater
- Mac OS 8.6
- OS-9, OS-X
- USB to 3.3V/5V TTL Auto sensing adapter
- Latest FTDI Driver (also available for download)
- GM-TTL5P Product Manual (available for download)
|Important Technical Information: