- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a, USB 2.0 EHCI, and USB 1.1 OHCI Compliant
- NEC Chip
- Up to 480Mbps USB 2.0 Transfer Rate, USB 1.1 Device Compatible and USB 2.0 Ready
- Provides 2 External and 1 Internal Ports, 2 External USB Type-A Connectors Support
- Screw Lock USB Cables for Critical Applications,One 9-pin Connector for 2 Front Panel USB Ports
- Supports up to 127 USB Devices per Port
- Inter-operable with major USB peripherals
- Low Profile PCI Model is Available
- Supports Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP and Mac OS
The SC-PCIE2 is the highest performance PCI Express to USB host bus adapter which is fully compatible with the OHCI specification v1.1. and USB 2.0 ECHI standard. It supports data speed up to 480 megabits per second (Mbps). That's 40 times faster than USB1.1. The two external connectors supports screw lock USB cables that ensure the USB cables are secure and won't be loose accidentally to increase its reliability.
The SC-PCIE2's multiple connection architecture supports concurrent operation of up to 127 physical USB devices while maintaining top speeds (480/12/1.5Mbps). It is an ideal technology for external storage devices, digital cameras, webcams, scanners, and much more. It is perfectly suited for USB device bandwidth ranging from a few kilobytes per second to 480Megabits per second. It will accommodate isochronous transfer allowing real time applications such as telephony and audio full access to the entire bus bandwidth, maximizing performance and efficiency.
The SC-PCIE2 is an ideal upgrade to support all USB-compatible devices for the rapidly changing host computer to preserve user's investment in the USB bus.
- System For x1 PCI Express Bus Systems
- PCI Express Interface Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- USB ports Provides 3 (2+1) USB ports which manage up to 480Mbps
- l Compliant with USB 2.0 ECHI and USB1.1 OHCI standards
- l Supports up to 127 devices over an industry standard USB-compatible 4 wire cable
- l Integrates seamlessly with other USB devices and HUB-based products
- l The two external USB connectors support screw lock feature to enhance its reliability USB Devices Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, hard drives, virtual reality helmet, modem, pen drives, card readers, PBX and more I/O Hardware
- l External USB Ports: 2 (screw lock mechanism)
- l Internal USB Ports: 1 l Front Panel Connector
- 1 (for 2 USB Ports) OS Support Supports Windows98SE, Me, Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Mac OS Form Factor 3.70" x 2.67" (9.40cm x 6.80 cm)
|Important Technical Information:
The SC-PCIE2 is the highest performance PCI Express to USB host bus adapter which is fully compatible with the OHCI specification v1.1. and USB 2.0 ECHI standard. It supports data speed up to 480 megabits per second (Mbps).