NEW eSATA + USB 2.0 Port Mini 2.5 Inch SATA or SATA II Hard Drive Enclosure for All Laptop and NoteBook 2.5 Inch Drives ranging in Capacity from 40GB to 400GB. *Drive Must be 9.5mm High. Turn Your Laptop Hard Drive into Portable Ultra Fast Back-Up Storage Drive that fits into your shirt pocket. eSATA Port USB 2.0 Port and Back-UP Software for Easy 1..2..3... Setup On any Windows Systems. 2.5" Aluminum Mini Pocket SATA Hard Drive Enclosure
- JMicron JM20336 Chipset
- Mini pocket size compatible with all 2.5" mini size laptop SATA or SATA II hard Drives from 40Gb up to 400GB
- Light and durable aluminum shell in silver colour data transfer rate up to 480Mbps Plug & Play and Hot Plug
- Status and Activity LED
- Power Input Plug
- Rubberized Sides for Easy Grip 136.5(L) x 75(W) x 13(H)mm
- All Is Provided:
- 1X USB 2.0 High-Speed Device Cable A to Mini-B
- 1X Windows 98 Driver CD, No drivers are needed for Windows 2000/2003/XP and MAC OS 10.3.6 Windows VISTA
- Mounting Screws
- Screw Driver
- Carry Bag
- Extra Power USB Cable (Some SATA 2.5 inch hard drives require more than 500ma of power, by providing this short power cable you can power any drive via USB ports)
- Please Note: eSATA Cable is not Provided. 2.5" Laptop/Notebook SATA or SATA II Drives - Works with all brands, including Maxtor, Fujitsu, Seagate, IBM, Hitachi, Samsung, Western Digital, etc.
|Important Technical Information:
Mini pocket size compatible with all 2.5" mini size laptop SATA or SATA II hard Drives from 40Gb up to 200GB
** Some 5400 and 7200RPM Drives will Require External (optional) AC Adapter.USB to SATA Mini Drive Enclosure for Laptop and NoteBook 2.5 inch Drives 9.5mm high up to 200Gb Capacity ***HDD Not Included
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY MIND READERS ON OUR STAFF, SINCE WE HAVE NO WAY TO CHECK COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR SPECIFIC HARD DRIVE IT IS UP TO THE CUSTOMER TO KNOW THE POWER RATING OF HIS/HER HARD DRIVE. IF NOT SURE BUY THE AC ADAPTER!
SERIAL ATA ENCLOSURE
USB 2.0 Aluminum External Enclosure Case
**** We Now Offer a High Power AC adapter Combo Pack for all Users of 5400 and 7200RPM drives that require More than 500ma of USB power.
*** Tech Tip: If you have this enclosure and your are not able to hear the drive Spin or your drive is not mounting on your desktop, you will need the AC adapter!
All Hard Drives have a Power Rating Printed right on the Sticker, if you see a power rating greater than 500ma or 0.5A than most likly you will need external power adapter.