20-Port USB 2.0 hub with internal power supply
Similar to its USB 3.0 cousin The USB 2.0 20 port hub has a smaller built-in power supply with 5V 20A that ensure enough power to all ports for operation.
This box style hub is USB 2.0 compliant enabling data speeds of up to 480Mbps, applications uses can include but aren't limited to external hard drives, scanners, printers, digital cameras and more.
Features and specifications
- Output interface: USB 2.0
- MTT data architecture to improve the transmission rate.
- Built-in standard 5V, 20A power supply to ensure enough current supply.
- Individual circuit protection design per port to protect your computer or device from damage.
- Chassis is high quality aluminum alloy to ensure heat dissipation and improve anti-interference capacity.
- Hidden lighting design to make the connection state clear.
- Design of two-tailed bending positioning ear (optional) for your convenient fixation.
- Supply 5V/1000mA sufficient current per port and provide data transmission to all terminals.
- Product dimensions: 180(L)*123(W)*28(H)mm
- Support Win7,Window Vista,Windows XP Pro/home, MACOS 9.0 and others.
- Fully compatible with USB1.1 and USB2.0, support hot plug, plug and play with no driver.
- Certificates: CE, FCC, Rosh approval
|Important Technical Information: