1.8 meter USB to Serial RJ45 Roll Over Console Cable
USB to Serial RJ45 console cable for RS232 protocol has an embedded FTDI FT232R. It is terminated with a RJ45 connection for direct connection to Cisco and other network equipment serial console ports (DTE).
Light blue in color the flat 28AWG 6ft. cable supports hardware flow control used to implement the console's break sequence UART interface with support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / USB 2.0 Full Speed 12M.
This USB to RJ45 roll over cable is compatible with most Cisco Console Ports, Juniper Network Console Ports and other Data Terminal Networking Console Ports. It is self powered with no driver needed
USB to RJ45 Roll Over Cable Features
- USB2.0, USB1.1 compatible USB serial COM port to RJ45 male for router setting and controlling.FT232+ZT213 chip.
- Flat cable, 28AWG*8 core, bare copper. 1.8m. Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1 free driver installing.
- Support for hardware flow control used to implement the CISCO break sequence UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / USB 2.0 Full Speed 12M.
- Supports OS Win 8 32/64 bit, 8.1, Win 7, XP, 2000, Linix, Mac
- Supports Vendor ID re-write
- Support Mprog3.5
- Support FTDI VCP driver and D2XX driver
- Supports RS-232 protocols
- Installs drivers automatically (Windows 7/8.1)
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1, Supports Data Transfer of up to 500Kbps.
- Compatible with Most Cisco Console Ports, Juniper Network Console Ports and other Data Terminal Networking Console Ports.
|Important Technical Information: