RJ-45 Pin Assignment
Pin 1 D+
Pin 2 D-
Pin 3 NC
Pin 4 NC
Pin 5 NC
Pin 6 NC
Pin 7 NC
Pin 8 GND
USB to RS-485 adapter provides an extra Serial Com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-485 peripherals such as POS and Industrial Control devices. USB to RS-485 adapter through application software necessary setting such as Echo, Termination Resistors and Bias can be set a solution for manual setting and time saving USB Plug and Play feature supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
- Echo mode / Bias resister / Terminal resister set up by Windows application program, also for UTS-485UI adapter to be used on Mac or Linux..
- Data transfers rate 300 to 3M baud
- Support plug and play and hot swapping function
- No external power supply required
- ±15Kv ESD protection (HBM)
- Single unit load allows up to 32 devices on the bus
- Compatible Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Win CE and higher
- Mac OS 8.6 and higher, Linux 1.5.0 and higher.
- The system is equipped with USB Host Controller
|Important Technical Information:
Windows 7/8 and Vista FTDI Chip
Certified USB to Serial Adapter!