The USB3-HUB4 is a USB 3.0 hub that complies with the Universal Serial Bus 3.0 (USB 3.0) Specifications Revision 1.0 and works with up to 5Gbps data speeds. It provides 4 downstream facing ports with standard Type-A USB 3.0 connectors.
With built-in single chip USB 3.0 controller, it works backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB1.1 or USB 2.0 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB1.1 or USB3.0 compliant host.
The external DC jack is used for self-powered mode if you need more power on the 4 downstream ports.
Since the USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the USB3-HUB4 provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
One Hub is provide, ONE 5VDC Power adapter and ONE 6ft. USB 3.0 Super-Speed Device Cable.
- For Systems with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 Ports
- USB3.0 ports
- Provides 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports which managing up to 5Gbps
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specifications Revision 1.0
- Provides 4 Downstream Facing Ports for Super-speed, High-speed, Full-speed and Low-speed traffic
- 1 Upstream Port for Super-speed, High-speed and Full-speed traffic
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports up to 900mA USB Bus Power for Each Down-stream Port
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- USB Devices
- Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, Pen-drives, SATA enclosures, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more I/O Hardware
- Supports 4 external USB3.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector
- Supports 1 DC Jack external power input
|Important Technical Information:
Compliant with USB 3.0 Super Speed
Specification 4 port hub with LED