This Bluetooth RS-232 dongle is an ideal solution for cable replacement. It connects serial printers, serial scanners, or other device to a computer by remote up to 100 meters ( 300ft ) away. Free to place device any where one like without modifying the environment for wire layout.
This Bluetooth RS-232 dongle can be operated with PDA, computers, laptops, and smart phone that supports Bluetooth RFCOMM profile and Bluetooth generic access profile. As such, it is ideal for use in applications where a PDA or laptop culd communicate with another device (SBC, RTU, sensor, robot, radio, PBX) wirelessly.
- Extremely easy to install and use.
- No need of external host and software
- Supports up to 100 meters ( 300ft ) distance ( Open space , Line of site).
- Standard Bluetooth Specification Version 2.1.
- Frequency 2.400 ~ 2.4835GHz
- Model No. BTS-100
- Baud Rate Supports 9.6 / 19.2 / 38.4 / 57.6 /115.2 / 230.4 kbps Pin No. Definition
- Connector DB-9 Male 1 NC
- Standard Bluetooth specification version 2.1 2 RXD
- Frequency 2.400 to 2.4835GHz 3 TXD
- Modulation GFSK-1 Mbps, DQPSK-2 Mbps, and 8-DPSK-3 mBPS 4 NC
- Tx Power Max.13 dBm ( Class 1 ) 5 GND
- Rx Sensitivity -86 dBm typical 6 NC
- Power Supply 5V DC 7 RTS
- Housing Plastic 8 CTS
- Dimension ( L x W x H ) 66 x 39 x 20mm 9 NC
|Important Technical Information: