Windows 10, 7/8 Certified Drivers Provided, 2 Port RS232/422/485, software configurable VScom USB-2COM PRO
- Transfer Speed up to 921.6kbps RS232, up to 3Mbps RS422/RS485
- Metal case
- DIN-Rail mountable
- RS232/422/485 DB9 male port
- Terminal block
- Speed up to 3000kbps
- No external power supply
Overview: Serial ports on USB allow further use of existing devices, even when the computer doesnt offer serial ports. The USB-2COM-PRO is extremely flexible in offered communication standards.
The high speed serial port with the 128 byte FIFO allows high speed communication, even in heavy loaded systems. Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps.
- Serial interface: RS232/422/485 selected by software
- Ports: 2
- Speed: up to 921.6kbps RS232, up to 3Mbps RS422/RS485
- Available Modes: RS232 full duplex
- RS422 full duplex
- RS485 4 wire, full duplex
- RS485 2 wire, half duplex, with echo
- RS485 2 wire, half duplex, without echo
- Signals: RS232 TxD, RxD, RTS/CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI, GND
- RS422 Tx+/-, Rx+/-, GND
- RS485 2 wire Data+/-, GND
- RS485 4 wire Tx+/-, Rx+/-, GND
- USB Interface: USB 2.0
- Power: USB Bus powered, no external power supply
- Driver: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista
- Linux (Kernel 2.4 and up built-in)
Connectors: 1 DB9 male and terminal block
- 115 x 85 x 26 mm (W x L x H)
- 135 x 89 x 22 mm with DB9 connector and ears
- Product Name: VScom USB-2COM PRO
- VScom USB-2COM PRO
- USB cable 0,9m
||0 to 55 °C (32 to 131 °F)
||5 to 95% RH
||-20 to 75 °C (-4 to 167 °F)
Download User Guide Here!
|Important Technical Information:
Windows 7/8 Certified USB to Serial Adapter!
USB Serial RS-232 Cable
Great FTDI Chip USB to RS-232 Adaptor for GPS/PDA/POS/Modem/Etc.