4 Port RS232/422/485, software configurable with transfer Speeds up to 921.6kbps RS232, up to 3Mbps RS422/RS485, the serial adapter is constructed with a metal case and is DIN-Rail mountable
Overview: Serial ports on USB allow further use of existing devices, even when the computer doesnt offer serial ports. The USB-4COM-PRO is extremely flexible in offered communication standards.
The high speed serial port with the 128 byte FIFO allows high speed communication, even in heavy loaded systems. Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps.
- Adds four RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 serial port by connecting to a USB port
- four DB9 male connectors
- Easy operation mode change via software utility or console port
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Requires no IRQ, DMA, I/O port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- RS-422 data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-, GND, RTS-, RTS+, CTS+, CTS-
- RS-485 4-wire data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-
- RS-485 2-wire data signals: Data-, Data+
- Automatic transmit and receive control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex mode
- Tx ,Rx Termination resistors installed on-board and easy enable/disable via software utility or console port
- Tx ,Rx BIASing resistors installed on-board and easy enable/disable via software utility or console port
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- LEDs of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- LEDs of mode indicating serial port operation mode
- requires an external DC 5V power adapter
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Supports Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 and Linux
||0 to 55 °C (32 to 131 °F)
||5 to 95% RH
||-20 to 75 °C (-4 to 167 °F)
|Important Technical Information:
Windows Vista Certified USB to Serial Adapter!
12" USB Serial RS-232 Cable for NoteBook/Laptop Users
Great FTDI CHip USB to RS-232 Adaptor for GPS/PDA/POS/Modem/Etc.