1 Port RS232/422/485, software configurable VScom USB-COM PRO USB to Serial Adapter.
Overview: Serial ports on USB allow further use of existing devices, even when the computer doesnt offer serial ports. The USB-COM-PRO is extremely flexible in offered communication standards.
- Transfer Speed up to 921.6kbps RS232, up to 3Mbps RS422/RS485
- Metal case
- DIN-Rail mountable
- RS232/422/485 DB9 male port
- One 5-pin terminal block for optimal flexibility of serial connection
- Speed up to 3,000kbps
- No external power supply
- Automatic transmit and receive control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex mode
- Tx ,Rx Termination resistors installed on-board and easy enable/disable via software utility or console port
- Tx ,Rx BIASing resistors installed on-board and easy enable/disable via software utility or console port
The high speed serial port with the 128 byte FIFO allows high speed communication, even in heavy loaded systems. Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps.
- Serial interface: RS232/422/485 selected by software
- Ports: 1
- Speed: up to 921.6kbps RS232, up to 3Mbps RS422/RS485
- RS232 full duplex
- RS422 full duplex
- RS485 4 wire, full duplex RS485 2 wire, half duplex, with echo
- RS485 2 wire, half duplex, without echo
- RS232 TxD, RxD, RTS/CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI, GND
- RS422 Tx+/-, Rx+/-, GND
- RS485 2 wire Data+/-, GND
- RS485 4 wire Tx+/-, Rx+/-, GND
USB Interface: USB 2.0
Power: USB Bus powered, no external power supply
Driver: Windows 10, 8 , 7, Vista, 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista Linux (Kernel 2.4 and up built-in)
Connectors: 1 DB9 male and terminal block
- 57 x 72 x 22 mm (W x L x H)
- 82 x 77 x 22 mm with DB9 connector and ears
Ordering Information: Product Name: VScom USB-COM PRO
- VScom USB-COM PRO
- USB cable 0.9m
|Important Technical Information:
Windows Certified USB to Serial Adapter!
Great FTDI CHip USB to RS-232 Adaptor for GPS/PDA/POS/Modem/Etc.