USB External Video Card with HD-15 Monitor Output Port for XP/2000 and Vista 32/64 bit and Now Supports Windows 7 (32/64bit) Computers. Tiger+ 16MB Chip
USB Graphics Adapter provides a unique solution to add extra displays to a computer without using additional graphics cards. This product has successfully challenged the limitations of current display connectivity to deliver a highly interactive user experience across a USB 2.0 connection. Users can instantly clone or extend a desktop onto another display via VGA D-Sub interface, such as LCD, CRT, projector and plasma displays. With USB2.0 interface plug-n-play and bus power feature, this product brings multi-monitor applications into the mainstream.
- Automatic recognition of monitor type, resolution, and features.
- Hot-swapping / Plug-n-Play of monitors without reconfiguration.
- Supports desktop display primary, clone and extend mode.
- Low power consumption via USB Bus power supply (without Heat Sink).
- Support system suspend and wakeup modes.
- Specialized for office using, home entertainment, and video playing (not for Video Games).
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS approval.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- Mirror, Primary, Extended desktop play
- Resolution up to 1600 x 1200 x 32 bits
- Bus Powered
- Supports suspend and wakeup modes
- Compact design
- Window 2000/ XP/ VISTA / Windows 7 compatible
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7 (32/64)
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Design for display devices connecting to PC/ laptop Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications Supports Display Modes: Primary, Extended , Mirror, Rotation ( 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- Resolution up to 1600 X 1200 or 1680 X 1050 bits
- USB Plug & Play compatibility
- Supports Suspend and Hibernation modes
- Supports VGA output
- compliant Window 2000/ XP/ VISTA compatible
- Single Attachment: Available USB 2.0 Hi-speed port Windows 2000 / XP / Vista CPU: Intel/ AMD Single Core 1.5 GHz processor or higher processor - RAM: 512 MB memory or higher
- 2-3 Attachment: Available USB 2.0 Hi-speed port Windows 2000 / XP / Vista CPU: Intel/ AMD Single Core 2.4 GHz processor or higher processor - RAM: 1GB memory or higher
- 4-6 Attachment: Available USB 2.0 Hi-speed port Windows 2000 / XP / Vista/ 7 (32/64 bit) CPU: Intel/ AMD Dual Core 2.0GHz processor or higher processor RAM: 2GB memory or higher
We are pleased to tell you that the newest driver (model: USBG-SVGA1, USBG-SVGA1 & USBG-SVGA2) of USB 2.0 VGA adapter has got the Microsoft Digital Signed (WHQL) on Windows XP and could be supported multi-adapters on one PC!
Please Download new drivers from our Download section of USBGear.com site.
Please Note Windows Aero Effects are not supported
- 1600x1200 - 1680 x1050 1440x900
- 1400x1050 - 1360x768 1280x1024
- 1280x960 - 1280x800 1280x768
- 1280x720 - 1152x864 1024x768
Certified FCC, CE, C-TICK, VCCI,RoHS
|Important Technical Information:
Works with WINDOWS 2000/2003 and XP / Vista/ 7 Only! Requires USB 2.0 Port, only one Device per computer system!