Supports windows 7 (32 and 64-Bit) FTDI CHIP Adapter with RX/TX and Power LED . Now Supports OS X and VISTA! Want to connect your GPS to your PC but dont have a 9-pin serial port connection? This cable will get you hooked. Using this converter cable and the PC interface cable for your unit, you can transfer maps, waypoints, routes and tracks between MapSource and your GPS. USB to RS232 converter cable your computer shows it like a standard COM port! New Jet Black Ultra-Flexi cable 6ft. cable 72inch end to end (usb to serial DB-9 port)
- Provides a single DB-9 serial port for connecting to:
- Works with Garmin GPS units, etc.
- PDA devices ...
- Digital Cameras...
- Standard Serial Devices
- Barcode Readers...
- Card Reader...
- Palm II&V...
- Graphic Tablets
- Label Printers...
- Plugs into a USB port on Windows 98/ME/2K/XP! PC
- Draws its power from the USB connection ... a power adapter is not required
- Supports data rates up to 230Kbps
- Works with all popular brands of PDAs
- Provides one RS-232 male DB9 port for direct connection to a PDA cradle or synchronization cable.
- Packages Includes:
- USB-232 Converter cable with 6ft. usb Type A end.
- USB Driver Disk for WIN98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista! Use the adapter directly from a USB port, or via a USB hub. The converter is powered by the USB port, so the hub must be powered. This adapter works with Windows Vista, MS Server 2003, Server 2000, XP, Win2K, WinMe, Win98SE, and with Mac OS 8, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, and Linux (2.4 kernel and later).
|Important Technical Information:
Item Uses FTDI Chip Technology
USB-to-Serial Comm port