New Design Works with Windows VISTA Has Standard SATA II Hard Drive Plug adapter Cable and eSATA External Drive Adapter Cable. True Hot-plug and Hot-Swap USB 2.0 Adapter with 2Amp Power Supply, Great Test Bench Device. Converter for SATA HDD, conect any SATA Device to your USB 2.0 Port!
The CABLEMAX USB 2.0 Universal Drive Adapter implements a bridge between one USB port and one ATA, Serial ATA, or ATAPI based mass storage device port. The USB 2.0 to IDE Drive Adapter turns any ATA or SATA drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives. The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design.
- Compatible with any 2.5", 3.5", 5.25" IDE or SATA device!
- Supports IDE & Enhanced IDE 3.5" internal IDE Hard Disk
- Supports ATA/ATAPI-6 Specification 1.0
- Supports SATA I and SATA II
- USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps Transfer Speed
- Backwards Compatible with USB 1.1
- Plug and Play
- Hot Swappable
The CABLEMAX USB 2.0 Universal Drive Adapter has been tested with:
- 2.5" Laptop Drives - all brands
- 3.5" Desktop Drives - Works with all brands, including Maxtor, Seagate, IBM, Hitachi, Samsung, Western Digital, etc.
- 5.25" Drives - The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM drives.
- Removable Media drives, such as Iomega Zip.
- USB 2.0 to ATA connection (2 sided, for 2.5" and 3.5" drives), and a SATA connection.
- Connect any device with an ATA or SATA Interface to a Mac or PC with USB interface
- Transfer rate Approx. 480 MBps (USB 2.0)
- Complies with USB 2.0 standards
- Backwards compatible to USB 1.1 standards
- Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Spe. V1.0
- Compatible with SATA-I and SATA-II
- Simple to Install
- Supports IDE and enhanced IDE hard drives
- Supports ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM and more
- External AC adapter provides drive power
- Mac OS 9.2 or higher incluing Mac OS X
- Linux 2.4.X
- Microsoft Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP and All Versions Of Microsoft Windows Vista
- USB 2.0 to IDE adapter cable
- 2.5" to 3.5" Adapter
- Power adapter and cord
- Driver CD
|Important Technical Information:
Ultimate USB to SATA Hard Drive Adapter, IDE 2.5-in, IDE 3.5-in adapter. You dont need multiple adapters, when one is all you need. This HI-speed USB 2.0 to Serial ATA (SATA) Drive and IDE Adapter prepares any Serial ATA (SATA) device (e.g. Hard Disk) or IDE device to be plugged into a USB 2.0 port on a computer. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives. This is perfect for techies, individuals that need short-term access to a hard drive, or a fast way to add another SATA or IDE device. The hi-speed USB 2.0 interface provides an almost universal connection for any Windows or Macintosh workstation. The adapter supports all existing Serial ATA SATA drives or IDE drives.